Objective data for sales talent management
Learn More about the Chally Assessment Sales Talent Audit
By implementing a Talent Audit, businesses can:
Build a comprehensive sales competency database
A Talent Audit can help you answer questions such as:
- Can the team we have in place now adjust to selling differently in the future?
- Who has the capacity to perform in which sales positions?
- Are our people in roles that leverage their strengths?
- What development and support do our salespeople need to succeed?
- Who are our future sales managers?
Talent Audit Business Applications
- Gain insight into the capacity and potential of individuals within your organization
- Help align people to the right role
- Pinpoint natural strengths and potential gaps for more efficient, cost-saving training
- Gather data on the effectiveness of your talent acquisition processes and sources of talent
- Assist in setting up a high potential/succession planning program