Performance Trac system is focused on diagnosing an organization’s workforce potential and then measuring individuals’ current state of performance. Once the needs are identified via Performance Trac, you can prescribe sales and leadership training /coaching /development to aid your organization in achieving your strategy and goals with the associates that have the highest probability of improvement.
Performance Trac Features
- Comparison of individuals to multiple roles and competencies to understand what they are capable of doing via Chally’s predictive/objective assessment
- Measurement of the team’s observed performance using Chally’s proprietary competency based on the Multiple performance observed scoring results
- Integration of the findings to understand talent potential, current state of performance and gaps
Based on the strategic findings, you can implement targeted developmental plans to close the gap between observed behaviors and potential using your training programs or match with one of Chally’s Training and Consulting partners.
Key Actions From the Data
- Diagnosing Bench Strength: Potential versus Performance
Provide critical decision-making criteria to help senior leaders understand their talent pools
- Compare individuals/teams against multiple roles for deployment/succession planning decisions
- Identify key trends, strengths, gaps and needs for targeted developmental opportunities
- Compare the difference between potential (assessment) and observed performance (rater groups)