Putting the Right Employees in the Right Jobs to better execute your business strategies.
Chally’s solutions can help you strategically select, align and develop your employees to achieve sales and organizational needs and objectives.
- Identify incumbent salespeople most adept at developing new business (“hunters”) versus those best suited to managing existing customer relationships (“farmers”) or handling Strategic Accounts, or developing into a sales subject matter expert, or any other key sales roles that World Class Sales Benchmarking Research has identified.
- Discover which sales representative or manager has the skills to transition to new leadership roles
- Determine which salespeople can play a new role to meet the demands of an evolving customer
- Assess your team against identified competencies, segmented by job profiles to determine what talent potential exists, who is in the right position, and if you need to move or restructure to allow your employees to maximize their full potential.
Maximizing Your Training Budget by Developing the Right Employees on the Right Competencies using the Talent Audit tool
Chally is known for helping organizations select the right talent, but we can also help develop and retain that talent to create a prepared pool of managers and leaders. Our developmental tools, such as the Chally Talent Audit, provide information on individuals’ strengths and motivators that will allow you to develop and retain that talent, and to focus them on roles in which they can be successful. The tools allow you to identify talented performers early in their careers so that you can create specific targeted development for them in order to maximize their potential.
The majority of assessment tools available on the market today provide only a generic description of an individual’s style. While style is important, it is only one component of sales or leadership success. Only Chally offers tools that identify a person’s predictive strengths. Chally has completed over 37 years of research and has an actuarial database that can enable an organization to make development decisions based on objective and predictive results.
Four common challenges must be overcome for training to be effective:
- Maximizing people’s strengths rather than overcoming weaknesses
- Training the right people for the right jobs
- Training the “most trainable” people
- Focusing on the people with the highest potential to improve
The use of Chally’s Assessment tools and Talent Audit can help organizations tailor training to the individuals that need it most.
Exit Interviewing Past Employees to capture causes of employee turnover
Exit interviews can capture critical causes of employee turnover from former employees. That information can be utilized in the creation of employee retention solutions. The exit interview will give you feedback on reasons for leaving associated with:
- Compensation Work Environment
- Benefits Management Behaviors